Ansa Assuncao attorneys have tried cases in virtually every jurisdiction in the United States. Our lawyers offer experienced counsel to Fortune 500 business clients in disputes with individuals and other businesses in state and federal trial courts throughout the country.
Our trial experience throughout the United States includes:
- Business and commercial litigation for corporate clients
- Contract dispute advocacy on behalf of major international and domestic corporations, as well as drafting contractual provisions to prevent future disputes
- Class action defense on behalf of consumer product manufacturers
- Unmatched experience in the full range of personal injury disputes
- Franchise litigation, including trade dress and trademark matters
- Employment litigation defense for corporate and institutional clients facing exposure for the alleged intentional, criminal or reckless acts of their employees under theories of negligent hiring, retention, training or supervision
- Sexual discrimination or sexual assault-related cases with the sensitivity necessitated by such proceedings
- Transportation litigation in varied fields, including aviation, trucking, waste disposal, and shipping, as well as aiding government entities, insurers and manufacturers of transportation systems
Business Trial Attorneys in Tampa, East Brunswick, New York, Philadelphia, and Baltimore
With six offices in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Ohio and Florida, and access to our network of local attorneys across the country, we can handle your business issues in an immediate and consistent manner throughout the U.S. No matter where a problem arises, we can be on scene within a matter of hours.
For more information, e-mail or call 800-684-9338.