National Business Litigation Boutique Law Firm
We handle business litigation claims throughout the United States.
The types of claims involved in business disputes run the gamut, from breach of contract to theft of intellectual property. Clients retain Ansa Assuncao attorneys to handle their claims in an efficient, creative and effective manner throughout the nation's state and federal trial courts. Trial experience matters and we bring that experience to our business litigation representations.
Our business litigation services include the following types of claims:
- Breach of Contract
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Construction Defect & Delay Litigation
- Copyright Infringement
- Employment Litigation
- Franchise Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Mortgage Foreclosure/Lender Liability Litigation
- Non-Compete Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Trademark Litigation
- Unfair Competition & Trade Secrets
Business Trial Attorneys in Tampa, East Brunswick, New York, Philadelphia, and Baltimore
- Representation of one of the world's largest elevator and escalator manufacturers in a $105 million sales and service dispute with one of the world's largest retailers.
- Representation of a leading global hardware distributor in a $30 million breach of contract suit brought by a Chinese supplier.
- Representation of a pharmaceutical company in a breach of contract licensing dispute involving the manufacture and sale of a generic version of a drug with annual sales of over $300 million.
- Representation of investment banking organization in "success fee" litigation.
- Representation of publishing and media company in dispute involving joint-venture with national media organization.
- Representation of a steel importer and distributor in a breach of contract dispute involving non-conforming stainless steel pipe supplied by a Chinese manufacturer.
- Representation of a global manufacturer of confections in a breach of contract dispute with its U.S. distributor and importer.
- Representation of REIT in various business litigation matters, including disputes with borrowers and creditors related to real estate investments.
- Representation of steel manufacturer in various construction-related disputes with contractors, subcontractors, and property owners.
- Representation of real estate developer in claims involving allegations of breach of governing community documents, selective enforcement, tortious interference, and breach of contract.
- Representation of nationwide developer of apartment communities in a claim brought by an investment company that acquired one of the apartment communities after it had been constructed.
- Representation of home builder in resolving and litigating disputes with home buyers, contractors and material suppliers.
- Representation of franchisors in litigation with franchisees, including claims for breach of contract, alleged violation of franchise disclosure laws, and related tort and other statutory claims.
- Enforcement of trademark, trade dress and copyright claims in the context of franchise litigation.
- Prosecution of trade secret action on behalf of manufacturer of surgical blades.
- Defense of trade secret action involving the alleged theft of customer lists and tortious interference with prospective business relationships.
- Prosecuting enforcement of non-compete agreements in both state and federal courts throughout the United States.
Ansa Assuncao LLP offers alternative fee structures to fit our business clients' needs, including contingency fees for business litigation cases involving claims in excess of $1 million.
With five offices in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland and Florida, and access to local counsel nationwide, we can handle your business issues in an immediate and consistent manner throughout the U.S.
For more information, please E-mail or call 800-684-9338.