Our attorneys have extensive experience litigating contract disputes, as well as drafting contractual provisions.
Our experience includes litigating the following types of breach of contact claims:
- Partnership agreements
- Unfulfilled distribution agreements
- Breach of purchase and sale agreements
- Shareholder disputes
- Disputes among members of limited liability companies
- Lease or real estate disputes
- Breach of warranty actions
- Breach of promissory notes
- Breach of employment agreements
- Breach of non-compete agreements
Ansa Assuncao LLP attorneys enjoy helping smaller companies contend with breach of contract disputes against larger entities with alternative fee structures, including contingency fees for business litigation cases involving claims in excess of $1 million.
Below are a few specific examples of the firm's experience in this area:
- We represented one of the world's largest elevator and escalator manufacturers in a $105 million sales and service dispute with one of the world's largest retailers.
- We represented a leading global hardware distributor in a $30 million breach of contract suit brought by a Chinese supplier.
- We represented a pharmaceutical company in a breach of contract licensing dispute involving the manufacture and sale of a generic version of a drug with annual sales of over $300 million.
- We represented a steel importer and distributor in a breach of contract dispute involving non-conforming stainless steel pipe supplied by a Chinese manufacturer.
- We represented a manufacturer of specialty casino gaming chairs in a breach of contract dispute over defective components.
- We represented a global manufacturer of confections in a breach of contract dispute with its U.S. distributor and importer.
- We represented a life insurance company in prosecuting an action for breach of non-compete covenants against several former agents resulting in a permanent injunction against the former agents.
- We provided a complete analysis for a Fortune 100 company's supply chain solutions subsidiary that contracted with the suppliers of its services.
- We reviewed and, where necessary, drafted and redrafted vendor contracts, transportation contracts, and staffing service agreements for a Fortune 100 company.
- We represent a manufacturer of generic pharmaceuticals, routinely drafting and reviewing contracts related to joint ventures, joint development, sales, and manufacturing agreements, and asset purchase agreements involving the sale of generic drugs.
- We regularly advise clients concerning their business operations and planning.
Contract Litigation Attorneys in Tampa, East Brunswick, New York, Philadelphia, and Baltimore
With five offices in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland and Florida, and access to local counsel nationwide, we can handle your business issues in an immediate and consistent manner throughout the U.S.
Contact us via E-mail or call 800-684-9338.