Health Care Business and Provider Counsel
Our health care business and provider clients are as varied as the legal challenges they face. We represent doctors, nurses, hospital systems, health care maintenance organizations, long-term care providers, accredited care organizations, diabetes care businesses, optometrists, dentists, psychologists, assisted living facilities, and a whole host of other clients with matters pertaining, but not limited to:
- General counsel legal oversight services
- Risk management and oversight
- Licensing boards
- Peer reviews
- Health care contracting
- Long-term care
- Regulatory and compliance issues
Health Care Law Attorneys in Tampa, East Brunswick, New York, Philadelphia, and Baltimore
Some specific examples of experience with health care law matters include the following:
- National long term care companies, health maintenance organizations, hospitals and medical professionals in various arbitration program implementation and enforcement related matters.
- National long term care company in litigation with various vendors, including breach of contract and tortuous interference claims.
- National long term care company in national collective/class action regarding unpaid overtime claim.
- Representatives of national long term care company in wrongful termination and retaliation claims.
- National long term care company in litigation related mergers and acquisition due diligence.
- General legal oversight and advisory counsel to a national diabetes care oriented business and professional association of diabetes treating providers.
- General legal oversight and advisory counsel to a regional optometry business made up of over twenty five (25) clinics.
- General legal oversight and advisory counsel to a start-up long term care management consulting services company.
- Medical professionals in license disciplinary matters brought by state and federal agencies.
- National long term care companies in catastrophic personal injury litigation.
- International dialysis provider in catastrophic personal injury litigation.
- National privately owned emergency medical service company in catastrophic personal injury litigation.
- Municipality operated emergency medical service provider in catastrophic personal injury litigation.
- Medical professionals in catastrophic personal injury litigation.
- Hospitals and outpatient surgery centers in catastrophic personal injury litigation.
- Statewide optical company in breach of contract and catastrophic personal injury litigation.
- Multinational insurance companies in long term disability bad faith and ERISA litigation.
With five offices in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland and Florida, and access to local counsel nationwide, we can handle your health care law issues in an immediate and consistent manner throughout the U.S.