Protecting Your Livelihood, Practice, Reputation
Nothing is more unsettling to a health care provider than to have their professionalism and reputation called into question. We are acutely aware of this and while aggressively defending our health care provider clients wherever an issue has been raised, we diligently communicate with and guide them through each and every step of the process. Armed with extensive hands on experience in the courts and the business of health care, we are uniquely suited to understand both the legal and practical consequences professional and licensure related disputes can have on our clients and how to obtain the best possible outcome.
Our health care professional and licensure defense services include the following types of claims:
- Department of Health Administrative Complaints
- Licensing Board Tribunals
- OIG Investigations
- AHCA Investigations
- Professional liability claims in nationwide state and federal courts and arbitration forums
Health Care Professional and Licensure Attorneys in Tampa, East Brunswick, New York, Philadelphia, and Baltimore
Some specific examples of experience with health care professional and licensure matters include the following:
- Medical professionals in license disciplinary matters brought by state and federal agencies.
- National long term care companies, health maintenance organizations, hospitals and medical professionals in various arbitration program implementation and enforcement related matters.
- National long term care companies in catastrophic personal injury litigation.
- International dialysis provider in catastrophic personal injury litigation.
- National privately owned emergency medical service company in catastrophic personal injury litigation.
- Municipality operated emergency medical service provider in catastrophic personal injury litigation.
- Medical professionals in catastrophic personal injury litigation.
- Hospitals and outpatient surgery centers in catastrophic personal injury litigation.
- Statewide optical company in breach of contract and catastrophic personal injury litigation.
With five offices in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland and Florida, and access to local counsel nationwide, we can handle your health care professional and licensure issues in an immediate and consistent manner throughout the U.S.