The attorneys at Ansa Assuncao LLP serve as national litigation and trial counsel for a number of global organizations engaged in the manufacture of consumer and commercial products. We have significant experience representing businesses that have been sued for alleged product defects.
The industries we have served include manufacturers or sellers of:
- Consumer technology products such as LCD screen manufacturers
- Consumer recreation products such as motorcycles, personal watercraft, wave runners, and all-terrain vehicles
- Personal and commercial vehicles
- Home and construction products such as paints, faucets, pipes, chemicals, cabinets, and construction materials
Some of our specific case experience includes:
- National coordinating and trial counsel of international paint manufacturer in personal injury litigation.
- Representation of home builder in Chinese-made drywall litigation.
- Representation of automotive manufacturers in claims regarding alleged product defects resulting in catastrophic personal injury.
- Representation of international manufacturer of industrial cutting equipment resulting in alleged personal injury.
- Representation of manufacturer of heavy construction equipment in personal injury litigation.
- Representation of motorcycle manufacturer in personal injury litigation.
- Representation of manufacturer of personal watercraft in personal injury litigation.
Business Counselors for Product Manufacturers
Clients also call upon Ansa Assuncao LLP attorneys' extensive product liability litigation experience to advise them on the risks of new product developments and to draft product labeling to address those risks and meet applicable regulatory and industry requirements. We guide consumer and industrial manufacturers in managing an array of product liability risks, including:
- Insurance coverage
- Owner manuals and warnings
- Product recalls and testing
- Overall risk management
Our clients rely on us to assist with preventing problems and minimizing their exposure.
Product Liability Defense Counsel in Tampa, East Brunswick, New York, Philadelphia, and Baltimore
With five offices in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland and Florida, and access to local counsel nationwide, we can handle your business issues in an immediate and consistent manner throughout the U.S.
For more information, e-mail or call 800-684-9338.