National Trial Counsel—Elevator Company Defense
Ansa Assuncao attorneys have extensive experience representing companies throughout the United States that manufacture, install, and maintain elevator and escalator equipment. From personal injury actions to contract litigation to public bid challenges, we assist our clients in navigating the often complex disputes that arise in their business operations. Our experience in this industry includes:
- Defending against numerous and various personal injury claims in multiple jurisdictions related to alleged code violations and failures to properly inspect or maintain elevator and escalator equipment.
- Defending against numerous and various claims of strict product liability in multiple jurisdictions related to alleged defectively manufactured elevator and escalator equipment.
- Pursuing and defending against breach of contract and other claims related to commercial business operations.
- Defending against employment and labor related claims.
- Assisting with the preparation and implementation of uniform standards for the defense and administration of personal injury claims.
- Handling public bid disputes, both during the administrative hearing and post-administrative appeal processes.
Elevator Defense Counsel in Tampa, East Brunswick, New York, Philadelphia, and Baltimore
With five offices in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland and Florida, and access to local counsel nationwide, we can handle your business issues in an immediate and consistent manner throughout the U.S.
For more information, E-mail or call 800-684-9338.