Dean H. Malik
Dean Malik is a war veteran, a former criminal prosecutor, and a seasoned trial lawyer with over twenty-five years of experience as a litigator, counselor and advocate. Dean believes that every case begins with a vision, followed by diligent and relentless execution of a carefully planned strategy. Dean has applied this formula throughout his career to achieve the best possible result for every client across a wide array of practice areas.
Dean has successfully represented both insurance companies and individual policyholders in coverage disputes and has significant experience both pursuing and defending tort claims. Dean focuses his practice on representing plaintiffs who have been seriously injured by the negligence or misconduct of others, insured policyholders who have been wrongfully denied insurance coverage and consumers who have been defrauded by businesses.
Dean’s experience includes:
• Auto accidents;
• Commercial trucking accidents;
• Workplace injuries;
• Premises liability;
• Dangerous and defective products;
• Construction defects;
• Contractor fraud;
• Consumer fraud;
• Wrongful denial of professional liability coverage for licensed professionals;
• Wrongful denial of homeowners insurance coverage;
• Wrongful denial of uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage by auto policy holders; and
• Wrongful denial of disability benefits.
Dean has tried dozens of cases to verdict over the course of his career and utilizes his depth of experience to advance the best interests for clients. Dean’s wide-ranging background enables him to develop creative solutions for the legal problems faced by his clients. Dean’s commitment and passion empower him to aggressively pursue justice in every case.
B.A. Syracuse University
J.D. Villanova University School of Law
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
United States Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit
United States Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit
- Graduated from Naval Justice School and served as a Major in the United States Marine Corps. Served as defense counsel in dozens of trials by Court-Martial.
- Served as Adjutant for 6th Engineer Support Battalion in al Anbar Province in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- Served as Liaison Officer for Special Purpose Marine Air Ground Task Force in the African nation of Djibouti. Planned and executed complex bilateral train and equip missions with allied African nations in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
- Served as an Assistant District Attorney in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Prosecuted numerous misdemeanor and felony cases. Prosecuted violent criminals, drug dealers, child abusers and sex offenders.
- Served as defense counsel for commercial lenders, doctors, hospitals and healthcare providers.
- Obtained acquittal for sports referee wrongfully criminally charged with predatory stalking.
- Obtained acquittal for prison guard wrongfully charged with workers’ compensation insurance fraud.
- Obtained dismissal of charges against college student wrongfully charged with felony theft.
- Obtained dismissal of charges of police academy graduate wrongfully charged with embezzlement.
- Numerous awards and settlements obtained for severely injured victims of negligence.
- Successfully compelled multiple recalcitrant insurance companies to pay benefits to their policyholders after initial wrongful denials and refusals.